To apply for a specific job opportunity, see Current Job Opportunities below. If you would like to submit your resume for general consideration, please apply online here.
Associate/Sr. Associate – Outbound Sales
The Associate/Sr. Associate will be responsible for making outbound calls to existing and prospective customers and provide them information on client’s products and convince them to purchase products and/or services over the phone.
- Making outbound calls and offer the products & services to the targeted customers
- Should be able to explain the products & services to the target customers
- Should be able to update the customer’s expectation/queries to the Sales and Delivery team
- Ability to meet/exceed all performance goals on a consistent basis
- Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints, requests and queries received
- Research and compilation of answers for informational requests from customers.
- Managing performance against benchmarks set internally as well as customer. Working within process scope boundaries.
- Participate in huddle sessions, share best practices. Working closely with Asst. Mgrs, SME’s & QA’s on the process for an excellent team and process performance.
- 6 – 36 months experience in an International outbound sales campaign.
- Should be willing to work in graveyard shifts.
- Experience in outbound programs preferred.
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skills to capture data correctly
- Ability to handle customer objections / obstacles and effectively collect information
- Basic computer knowledge- MS Office familiarity with the internet environment
- Willingness to work 24X7 basis pre published schedules.
Location: Gurgaon, India